I’m Emily ‘Emmy’, I’m the one with the camera. I’ve been living in Bournemouth, Dorset, since 2014, making Bournemouth the longest I’ve held the same postcode since I was a kid. I travel the UK and abroad, capturing fun, relaxed, modern photography.
I created Lotus Photography because, not only do I love photography, but I really wanted to get people celebrating and loving their unique self.
#ShowYourUniqueStyle has become my motto in photography and in life. No cookie-cutter photoshoots here! I work with you to create the photoshoot that makes you feel truly celebrated for being you.
“So what are you like?” I hear you ask. You know that person who never sits still? I’m even faster…most likely fueled by too much coffee.
When I’m not behind the camera I can be found roller skating, listening to rock music (apologies to my neighbours), exploring here there and everywhere, hanging with my friends or my partner Darren, aka Mr Lotus, and drinking coffee…a lot of coffee.
Random Facts about me:
- I jumped the Worthing Birdman in 2013, you can even watch it on YouTube.
- Although I roller skate, I am so bad at ice skating that a professional ice skater once tried to give me a free lesson and quit after 10 minutes.
- My friends laugh at the mischief and situations I find myself in, honestly, check out what happened when I went to London Fashion Week and you’ll see what I mean.
- It goes; Michael Keaton, Lego, Awkward Yeti’s Heart, Adam West, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, George Clooney………………………………………………………. then Val Kilmer, we’ll see where Robert Pattison ends up.
- I love coffee to the point that the wonderful staff at Boscanova know my order by heart (soya latte, 2 shots).