I’m thrilled to announce that I am looking for people to model for a styled vintage inspired photo shoot on the 29th September. You will be made to look the part by Dolly’s Makeover parties, loaned clothes by Bournemouth Vintage Emporium, Le Maitre Design, Stephanie Frances Bridal and Fab Frocks, be able to borrow accessories and jewellery from Beau Bijou, there will be flowers by Poppies Florist, you get to enjoy delicious cakes by Cake Heaven, have your photos taken which will be used in varies marketing campaigns and you will have access to download the images for you to keep.
You don’t need to be a professional model to enter and there are no restrictions about a having a ‘certain look’. Bournemouth has such an amazing mix of people, we want to show that in these photos. This competition is open to men and women over the age of 21, but you must be available for the all day shoot on the 29th September at the Cottonwood Boutique Hotel, Bournemouth.
If you’re comfortable in front of the camera and interested in entering, please read the below terms carefully and then enter via the facebook page or by emailing a recent selfie and a quick message about why you want to be involved to email@example.com.
Closing Date is midnight Saturday 26th August 2017 and the winners will be announced Tuesday 29th August 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Emily Johns trading as Lotus Photography reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, advertising, reproduction and copyright. All images are copyrighted by Emily Johns, even those you purchase. Copying, scanning, editing or reproducing images is strictly prohibited unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the Photographer. Screen capturing images from websites without paying for them is also against the law. All offenders will be prosecuted accordingly. Prices are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable. Due to the custom nature of photographic products, no refunds will be issued. By posing for Emily Johns, you agree to these terms.
- The shoot will be an all day shoot starting at 9:30am on the 29th September at the Cottonwood Boutique Hotel, Bournemouth.
- Make up will be applied by Dolly’s Makeover Parties. It is the model’s responsibility to advise the make up artists of any allergies.
- Clothes will be provided by the Bournemouth Vintage Emporium, Le Maitre Design, Stephanie Frances Bridal and Fab Frocks. It is the model’s responsibility to ensure all clothes are returned at the end of the day in the condition they were provided in. Any damage to clothes will be charged to the model.
- Models will need to provide their clothes sizes by the 1st September 2017.
- Models will need to provide their own formal shoes.
- Flowers will be provided for the shoot by Poppies Florist Bournemouth, it is the model’s responsibility to inform the florist prior to the shoot of any allergies.
- Cakes will be provided for the shoot by Cake Heaven, it is the model’s responsibility to inform the baker prior to the shoot of any allergies.
- Jewellery will be provided for the shoot by Beau Bijou, it is the model’s responsibility to inform Beau Bijo prior to the shoot of any allergies to precious metals.
- Photos will be available to models to download, they will receive 3 free downloads, additional photos will be charged at £5 each.
Models & Model Release:
- All models must be at least 21 years of age and have read and understand the terms and conditions and are competent to execute this agreement.
- The Photographer has unrestricted use of these images and can use them wholly or in part in any publication (commercial or otherwise), portfolio or public display with any retouching or alteration without restriction. Models grant to Photographer and her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of Model, or in which Model may be included for editorial, trade, advertising and other purposes, and in any other manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. Client hereby releases Photographer and her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
- Images will be accessible for commercial use by:
- Models consent that their name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary.
- Models hereby release to Emily Johns all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately.
- Models waive any rights, claims, or interest they may have to control the use of their identity or likeness in whatever media used.
- There will be no financial or other remuneration for photographing the models.
- Models also understand that Emily Johns is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my participation in this photography, including any issues incurred as a result.
Cooperation and Punctuality / Responsibilities:
- The Model(s) and the Photographer consent to cooperate and communicate happily with each other to achieve the best possible shooting results. The model understands that failure to be punctual can result in loss of shooting time. If the models are late or a schedule overruns, the Photographer will do her best with the time she has to compensate and produce the best results she can in the time allotted. No additional time will be added to the session if the model is late. The shoot will start at the scheduled time, any lateness will be deducted from that time.
- The Photographer will be the exclusive Photographer with no other camera or recording devices, including phones or tablets, permitted during the session.
- English Copyright Law declares that the copyright remains with the Photographer.
- The images taken by the Photographer are for personal use by the Model and their friends or family, selling the photographs is not allowed without permission from the Photographer.
- Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Photographer. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Images may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Images may not be made available for download.
- The Models will not have access to any unedited images.
- The Photographer reserves to right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the event(s)/shoot(s) if the Photographer experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behaviour from person(s) at the event(s) or shoot(s); or in the event that the safety of the Photographer is in question.
- Models will be responsible for any damage that is proven to be their fault.
- The final post production styles, overall look and editing are left to the discretion of the Photographer.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.